Food Review: Mr Prata

12:44:00

 (Photo Credit: thesmartlocal.com)

Mr Prata started out at evan road as a family restaurant. It has become popular since many influencers review about them. They open two more outlets at tampines and bedok. Me and my friend decided to give it a try since it was so good. 


We ordered 4 plain prata, 2 teh tarik and 1 maggie goreng. We was very disappointed after trying out! The prata was very badly done as the prata was tough, dry, not crispy enough and lacking of flavors. The curry was towards the sourish side too!! It wasn't worth the travel and your money. 

Taste: 0/5

Maggie Goreng - $4

Maggie goreng was pretty average, nothing special about it to me come back for more!

Taste: 0.25/5

My Verdict: 
The prata was one of the worst prata that i had tried. I guess my house area prata was better than them. It wasn't worth my time and money! 


Follow me on Instagram: @jthejon to find out more about all my food hunt.


Thanks for reading!
Jthejon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like Me On Facebook