Food Review: Soba in a Box x 333 Bak Kut Teh

11:22:00



Soba in a Box is located at Bedok Mall. A healthy D-I-Y soba. Their concept is similar to subway. First you choose ur noodle: Udon or Soba, 
Second: Sauce
Third: Condiments 







I choose soba with tamago, lettuce and button mushroom topped up with furikake suace. I think the taste was too healthy for me. It was bland/healthy taste. This soba in a box cost $5.80 for a soba, sauce and 3 condiments. 

Taste: 1.5/5

SOBA IN A BOX 

Bedok Mall B2-K13

Opening Hours: Daily: 11am - 10pm


The only bak kut teh restaurant open 24 hours. One of the popular place for those party-animals and night owls. But this over-priced bak kut teh was pretty average! It's located at balestier road where the famous founder bak kut teh is located.





Me and my friend came here just to drink some soup after some drinks! The soup was on the bland side. It was lacking of ingredients. Each refilling of the soup, the taste is getting good - bad - worst! Not mention about the pork ribs as it was tough and dry. 

Taste: 0/5


333 Bak Kut Teh

333 Balestier Road., Singapore 329765 Contact: 9089 6622
Opening Hours: Daily: 24hours


 Follow me on Instagram: @jthejon to find out more about all my food hunts.



Thanks for reading!
Jthejon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like Me On Facebook