Lifestyle Review: Mini Photoshoot

20:25:00


Hi fellow readers, few weeks back, i was invited for a mini photoshoot with my fellow bloggers. 
Feel so honoured!! hahaha. 

I went for a photoshoot with VivianKaitingChristineClarissaHP. Click on their name and visit their blog. They're really a nice, friendly and talented bloggers. I am glad that i met them. 

We have our mini photoshoot at Victoria Theatre and Concert Hall
Let me one by one intro them: 

 Vivian (@xchubbykitty)

 Kaiting (@kaitinghearts)

 Christine (@christinenglt)

 Clarissa (@clarissathm)

HP (@hpility)

 ME (@jthejon)
















































Thanks for the invite, i really enjoyed myself during the photoshoot session and the day spended with you guys! Can't wait for the photoshoot session and outing with you guys. 

Thanks for reading, stay tune for more!
Jthejon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like Me On Facebook