Lifestyle Review: My 1 Year Membership Experience at California Fitness

18:43:00


The worst decision that i ever met. I shouldn't even think of signing a gym membership, it doesn't even help me at all instead, it gave me more unpleasant experience over at California Fitness. 
I should had done some research before i sign a gym membership!!




I am sure not just me, everyone know how irritating it is to actually met a sales person/consultant or fitness trainer that will keep on pestering you to help them do survey and fill up some CONTACT for them to call!! OR pestering you to sign up a trainer package from them!!
When all I just want is to have a peace of mind with no one disturbing me when I am gymming.

The sales consultant even will message almost every week to check out on you and next he will ask you the SAME QUESTION "Does any of your friends interested in gym, we can give your friends a 1 week free trial" this question repeat and repeat still i block his contact! 

When i do bring one of my friends down for a week free trial, the first time trial, the SALE CONSULTANT straight away upsell my friends the package before he even get to try the free trial! HELLO PLEASE, PEOPLE HAVEN'T EVEN GET TO GYM FIRST, YOU ALREADY HARD SELL HIM!!



As you can see the gym was super crowed on a weekdays evening!! 



The only time the gym is quite empty was during the morning time or lunch time!!

Then what's the point i go gym, since the place forever getting crowed during evening, i must well go to public gym instead!!




The sauna and steam bath facility from the gym. The sauna room door forever spoilt even got members complain about it and they still never do anything about it!! 


Overall, I make a regretful decision by signing a gym membership. It's like i a throwing my money to the sea!! My membership fee was $1106.4 with GST and Admin fee. I signed a gym membership at Ngee Ann City California Fitness gym. The sale consultant that served me was called RYAN!! 

My best advice to everyone is not to sign a gym membership!! 



Thanks for reading!
Jthejon 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You can ask other members at the gym if they recommend it or not. It's also a good idea to ask for a copy of the fee schedule before signing up for a gym membership . Some clubs have initiation fees, enrollment or processing charges, and yearly maintenance fees. While you should look for the best rates in your area, you should also check online to see if there are any deals. Check out if you can find a lower rate through Groupon.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like Me On Facebook