Food Review: Crave

11:42:00


Crave,  the famous Selera Rasa nasi lemak from Adam Road Hawker Centre has opened their fourth outlet at ION Orchard. They are famous for their nasi lemak and also their teh-tarik. 





I tried out their teh tarik ($1.80) while my friend tried out their iced bandung ($2), the teh tarik was lacking of the tea aroma and was too sweet same does to iced bandung. They should reduce amount of syrup or sugar in it.



Nasi Lemak ($5.90) - The famous signature nasi lemak. After having this plate of nasi lemak, i feel so diisappointed, the chicken wings was cold and dry, the rice was lacking of the pandan aroma and the moist, the otah was dry, lacking of flavors and cold too. I guess the only good thing was their sambal chili which was sweet, spicy and fragrance. 


Food: 0/5
Ambiance: 0.5/5
Service: 1/5

My Verdict:
I would recommend everyone to give it a MISS for this nasi lemak as this wasn't worth your money and the calories! 


Hougang Mall #B1-11, Bedok Mall #B2-22, Waterway Point #B1-K7 and Parkway Parade B1 (Food Republic Stall 18), Ion orchard. 



Like my Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram @Jthejon for the latest updates!


Thanks for reading!
Jthejon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like Me On Facebook