Movie Review: My New Sassy Girl 2

08:28:00


Gyun-woo (Cha Tae-hyun) is having difficulty forgetting the sassy girl. He then reunites with his childhood sweetheart (Victoria Song), an elementary school classmate from China who was often teased about her broken Korean. They marry despite family opposition, and Gyun-woo has no idea what marriage has in store for him.


Title: My New Sassy Girl [我的新野蛮女友]
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Starring: Cha Tae-hyun, Victoria Song, Fujii Mina
Directed by: Jo Geun-sik
Running Time: 100 mins
Singapore Release Date: 12 May 2016



Check out the official movie trailer above !! 

Rating: 2,5/5

My verdict: 
The movie was funny and interesting at the start, but the ending part was quite boring!


Like my Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram @Jthejon for the latest updates!



Thanks for reading!
Jthejon


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like Me On Facebook