Headlines By Artistry

12:10:00


Headlines By Artistry - Singapore's leading hair care professionals specializes in award-winning Japanese hair treatment. I guess by now everyone has heard about them. A numbers of bloggers have reviewed about them. Now is my turn to review about them, I am so excited about it.



This photo was taken before i went for a hair cut. As you can see from the photo, my hair was so messy and long. The previous hair-style is already out of shape.


  
Da dang.. This was my new hair-style, styled by the skillful hair-stylist Chris Wong. I let him design the hair-style that suit me and this was the final results. I opted for a ash green color hair and the results turned out to be what i requested! 

Instead of my usual under-cut hair-style, Chris gives me a new look by changing my usual look. The new hair-style gives me a more refreshing look. 



My hairstylist Chris is affable and sophisticated Artistic stylist around and I would recommend him to everyone.

I am so in love with my new hair-style. 


Headlines By Artistry
International Plaza
10 Anson road #03-32
Singapore 079903

Contact: 6223 3133
Opening Hours: Monday - Friday: 1030am - 1030pm
                           Saturday: 1030am - 7pm
                           Sunday: 1030am - 5pm


Direction: 
Alight at Tanjong Pagar MRT and take exit C.
Follow me on Instagram @jthejon for on the go food hunt update! And do follow my fan page if you like what i wrote! 



Thanks for reading!
Jthejon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like Me On Facebook