Food Review: Kanshoku Ramen Bar

00:10:00


Kanshoku means ‘to finish eating every last bit of your food’ in Japanese. Founded in 2014 by close friends Melvin and Brendon, Kanshoku has since come a long way to create an experience that fulfills this ambitious intention.


Iced Green Tea - $2++

Normal green tea.



Truffle Ramen (Dry) - $16.90++

I tried out their truffle ramen. Interesting dish. It served with two slices of char siew, runny egg yolk, spring and chewy Japanese noodle and topped up with truffle. I find it that the truffle was too overwhelming, I suggest they should decrease the amount of truffle in it, I am not sure am I eating the truffle or a bowl of ramen.

Taste: 1.5/5



Spicy Tonkotsu Ramen - $14.90++ ($2++ for the egg)

The ramen was served with 2 slices of char siew, black fungus, seaweed, spring onion, soft and spring noodle, and spicy tonkotsu broth. This ramen doesn't served with the egg. The noodle texture was softer and less chewy than the dry ramen. The spicy broth was more on the bland side, and it lacking of flavors. 

Taste: 1/5



Food: 0.5/5
Ambiance: 1/5
Service: 1/5

My Verdict:
This ramen totally worth the price and the calories! It's just waste of time. I would rather spend a bit more for ippudo ramen. 


Kanshoku Ramen Bar
277 Orchard Road, OrchardGateway #01-06, Singapore 238858
Contact: +65 6384 4770

Opening Hours:  Daily 11.00AM – 10:00PM


Like my Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram @Jthejon for the latest updates!



Thanks for reading!!
Jthejon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like Me On Facebook