Cafe Review: Krave at Bali Lane

09:26:00


Went to try out Krave cafe located around Bugis during weekdays lunch time with Angie (@yourapplepie). We was very disappointed with the food.



We order Truffle Fries for our side. This truffle fries doesn't taste like truffle fries to us instead it was just normal fries! Don't ever order it.



Sambal marinara - 

Regret ordering it! It tasted similar to Mee siam.



Arrabiatta Pasta - 

It was just normal. Nothing fantastic about it.


My Verdict:
The food quality was bad, I think it just taste like normal food court food at cafe price. I don't recommend anyone to try it.


Krave
28 Bali Lane Singapore 189864
Tel: +65 86434557
Opening Hours: 11:30am – 10pm (Tues-Thurs, Sun), 11:30am – 11pm (Fri-Sat), Closed Mon
https://www.facebook.com/Krave.sg



Like my Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram @Jthejon for the latest updates!


Till then..

Jthejon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like Me On Facebook