ADV - Tiger: Black and White Party

08:00:00


Tiger Beer launched two new unique, unprecedented and unexpected beers - Tiger Black and Tiger White.

Tiger Black, invites drinkers to “go bold”. The rich black lager is brewed with black rice from Asia, creating a lager that offers depth while remaining accessible in taste.

Tiger White, on the other hand, offers drinkers a smoother experience. Fans of cloudy wheat beers will enjoy this Asian rendition that features distinct coriander, clove, and citrus flavors along with a refreshing finish.

I was invited down to tiger black and white party few weeks ago at Holland Village. It was fun filled event with performance, food and BEERS. It was entertaining night for me and my friends. 

My personal favorite was Tiger white, as it was light and easy drinking.





















Thanks Tiger Beer and sandy for the invite.

Let watch their Tiger black and white video!!



Like my Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram @Jthejon for the latest updates!


Till then..
Jthejon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like Me On Facebook