Food Review: Siam Secret

09:42:00


Went to try out Siam Secret near my workplace office with my Team. What had we try?

I order their Thai Milk Tea and I am very disappointed! Their Thai Milk Tea doesn't taste like Thai Milk Tea at all! It tasted like diluted milk! 



Thai Spring Roll -

Mini version spring roll. Taste pretty normal too. 



Tom Yum Chicken Soup -

It tasted super ordinary. It was lacking of flavours and spices. 



Pineapple Fried Rice -

The pineapple fried rice is really good! Flavourful, fragrance, and addictive. I don't mind coming back for more. 



Green Curry Fried Rice -

Spicy lover alert! This plate of green curry fried rice not just yummy, it is also spicy and fragrance. It's worth a try.



Mango Sticky Rice -

It comes with a 5 colourful sticky rice but it was just colouring. I think it will be better if all 5 types of color has a different taste! They are using fresh mango too. 


Food: 1/5

Website: http://www.siamsecret.com.sg
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Siamsecretsg/



Like my Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram @Jthejon for the latest updates!



Thanks for reading!!
Jonathan Soh

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like Me On Facebook