Food Review: Wang Dae Bak Korean BBQ Restaurant

09:50:00


Wang Dae Bak – Inspired by the new “retro” trend in Korea, seeking back to the days in the 80’s when food was simple, tasteful and a place where people come to meet, drink, talk and be happy!

Reminiscing my Korea trip by having a Korean BBQ with Yan. Yan intro me this place as this place very popular by the local here. 



As usual, Korean food always comes with lots of sides!! 

Mash Potatoes, Cold Tofu, Beansprouts, Kimchi, Sour Salad, and Fried Beancurd Skin. 








We order a BBQ set that cost S$48++. It comes with Marinated chicken, pork lean meat, pork belly, beef, mushroom and cherry tomatoes. 



What had we order for our drinks? 

Soju, Casa beer, and coke. A right mixture that will make you fall for it!! If you know what I mean. 



1 Shot of Coke, 1 Shot of Soju and some Casa Beer. At the start it will be bitter but toward the end, It will be sweet. Everyone should give it a try! 


Food: 3/5
Ambiance: 2/5
Service: 3/5

My Verdict:
I enjoyed my dining experience at  Wang Dae Bak. I highly recommend everyone to give it a try.


Website: http://www.wangdaebak.com.sg/sub/index.php
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pg/wangdaebak/




Like my Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram @Jthejon for the latest updates!



Thanks for reading!!
Jonathan Soh

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like Me On Facebook