Lifestyle Review: Feet Haven Reflexology

14:00:00


I went for a really good Foot Reflexology in the North East last week! I live in the north east and have always been on the look out for good and cheap massage places. A good foot massage can really help one relax, particularly having been on your feet all day long.



Prices:




 The shophouse unit is decorated in a vintage old school style. Customers are greeted with a row of comfy leather recliner chairs. Two portable massage chair was placed in-front of the leather recliner chairs. 

After soaking my feet for 5 minutes in a sea salt foot bath, my therapist started massaging my feet. My massage therapist really had amazingly strong hands with a very firm pressure and a variety of strokes. He ensured that all the areas of my foot was targeted. Based on my reactions to the different targeted areas, he gave me information on the state of my body health. According to him, my body was very cold and suggest me to eat more herbal stuff. 

Benefits of Foot Reflexology
  • Reduces bodily pain and aches 
  • Enhances relaxation 
  • Improves sleep quality 
  • Reduces psychological symptoms -- such as anxiety and depression 
  • Boosts a sluggish circulation 
  • Improves poor digestion
  • Reduces stress

When muscles overworked, waste products such as lactic acid can accumulate in them, causing soreness, stiffness & even muscle spasm. Massage improves circulation, which increases blood flow, bringing fresh oxygen to body tissues. This can assist elimination of waste products, speeds healing after injury, and enhance recovery from disease.




Feet Haven
Address:
136 East Coast Road
#01-01
Singapore 428821

Feet Haven (Serangoon Garden)
4A Maju Ave S556682 

CALL +656344 7311 (KATONG)
CALL +656288 2314 (SERANGOON GARDENS)

AND IF ALL ELSE FAIL, CALL +65 96566947 OR +65 93369155.



Thanks for reading,
Jthejon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like Me On Facebook