KL Food Review: Restoran Sai Woo

00:17:00


Restoran Sai Woo, the famous food places for street food. All the local know about it, and this place is similar to our Singapore Chomp Chomp or Bedok 85. There's lot of good food here. I guess I am going to gain lots of weight when I am back to Singapore. So now, lets follow me to see what had I eat!1 





Black Hokkien Mee - 

The famous and the signature dish in KL. Trust me, this is the must try dish in KL because it was so good that if you didn't try you will regret it. The black hokkien mee is flavorful, savoury and addictive. They only added fish cakes and pork meat thats all. I can easily finish up one plate in 5 minutes. 

Taste: 4.5/5



Sambal Lala -

This sambal lala was good. The sambal was fragrance and it was spicy enough. Spicy lover alert!! This dish you must try it, cause it wasn't just spicy, it was delicious and well goes with bowl of rice.

Taste: 4.25/5



Oyster Sauce Kai Lan -

Pretty normal dish, nothing fantastic.

Taste: 1/5



Oyster Omelette -

This plate of oyster omelette is slightly different from our Singapore version oyster omelette. They cooked the egg with flour first, after the egg is being cooked then added the oyster on top of it. But the omelette was crispy and eggy. The oyster was fresh and juicy.

Taste: 3/5


My Verdict:

The food over here was really good but it was very crowed and hard to get a seat too. And prepare to sweat a lot. Hope you guys enjoyed this post. Follow me on my journey in KL.


Restoran Sai Woo,
55 Jalan Alor, 
50200 Kuala Lumpur, 
Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur

Like my Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram @Jthejon for the latest updates!






Thanks for reading,
Jonathan Soh

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like Me On Facebook