Cafe Review: Little Wimbly Lu

14:47:00



Little wimbly lu is located at my village mall, serangoon garden. This small cafe was Wimbly lu second outlet! Little wimbly lu cafe was really small as they only occupied 14 seats. It's really an eat and go concept. 



 Hot Chocolate - $5.50

The hot chocolate was extreme bitter and have a sourish after taste! It was so different from their main outlet, WIMBLY LU.

Taste: 0/5

Waffles with Double scoop ice cream - $10.50

The waffles here was smaller compared to wimbly lu! And it has a bitter taste in it. My choice of ice cream was chocolate truffle and salted caramel. The ice cream was good, it was aromatic and creamy.

Taste: 1.5/5

Overall, I was very disappointed in the waffles and the hot chocolate. I will never go back again!


Little Wimbly Lu 
1 Maju Avenue, Singapore 556679
My Village, #01-09/10

Opening hours:
11am - 11pm (Mon-Thu)
11am - 12am (Fri-Sat)
11am - 11pm (Sun)

Follow me @jthejon on Instagram for the latest updates!

Catch my review on Wimbly Lu cafe here: http://jthejon.blogspot.sg/2016/01/cafe-review-wimbly-lu.html


Thanks for reading!
Jthejon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like Me On Facebook