Cineleisure Next Online Sensation 4: My Experience

11:32:00


My journey to be next, Cineleisure next online sensation 4 has officially ended!!

Although I never win anything but i did gained a lot of things. I am glad that i met a choice by joining this major competition. I gained friendship, experience, and skills. Met a lot great friends during the competition, especially Alexis and Ken, I met Alexis during challenge 2, we was paired up for the challenge by raising fund for SPCA. We built up our friendship during planning for our challenge over FOOD. She was really an interesting friend to know. I met Ken during challenge 3 for filming our 15 sec music video. He was another foodies person like me who love to go for food hunting and writing about food review. 

It was my first time on the stage facing hundreds of crowds and "Performing" on stage. I was super nervous about it but i did overcome my fear and successful finish my final challenge on the stage, and i did stepped out of my comfort zone by filming in the mall and public places for challenge 1 and 3. 
I really enjoyed the whole process of the competition. 

The Judgers:
 Xiaxue, Jayne, Don Richman 


Past Year Winners:
 Past Year Overnight Sensation Shufeng @Petiteksf and also my buddy. So honored to take photo with her and know her personally. 

Past year 2nd Runner Up Damien @UncleTehPengg on the left. 

Cnos4 Family:
















The end of the cnos4 journey. 
New chapter is starting and back to reality!!

Thank You,
Jonathan (@Jthejon)


Here's my 15 sec music video for Challenge 3. Enjoy guys :)


                       


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like Me On Facebook