Adv ~ Style with ManKind Hair Clay

09:25:00



Thanks Kenjo Korean Salon and Joseph for introducing this Hair clay by Mankind.


Description:

  • Ultra hold and water soluble.
  • Cologne scent.
  • Easily washout.Matte and natural look.
  • Korean style and modern haircut suits be
Was pleasantly surprised at the ease of use, the subtle scent and the longevity. I've put this to the ultimate test by wearing it in the morning then getting thru my days till night, sweating and walking through humid conditions, after this time I was still able to restyle and freshen up!! Good stuff!

Lets watch the video of how I style my hair with Mankind Hair Clay.



Like my Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram @Jthejon for the latest updates!


Till then..
Jthejon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like Me On Facebook