Ehbuzz - A guide for all the latest trending buzzes and outlets

07:33:00


Hello everyone! Today, I am going to introduce you a newly launch portal. Ehbuzz is a a new Community Portal for Lifestyle outlets and buzzes ranging from food to beauty!


It’s fun! You get to join the community to learn where is the newest cafes or outlets in town and what you should eat! There are three categories to choose from, Gourmet, Beauty (coming soon), and Fashion (coming soon).



How you can take part in it! Gourmet Hunters introduce a Gourmet Outlet that they have visited. You will be able to upload photos of the outlet and share details such as address, price range etc.

This is how simple it's! Hurry and try it out yourself! 

If you ain’t sure about which restaurant you may want, why not check out the latest and most rated trending foods under their Gourmet Buzzes instead?





This post was brought to you by EhBuzz!
Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me on Instagram for the latest updates!

Till later,
Jonathan Soh



Like my blog on Facebook!Follow me on Instagram.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like Me On Facebook