Beauty Review: Feb Hair-Makeover by Joseph at Kenjo Korean Hair Salon

14:32:00


Hello friends! If you have been following me closely on Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat, you would know that I had a hair makeover a couple of days back! I had been with Kenjo Korean Hair Salon for a long time. Joseph, my hair-stylist director always provide me the best and new hair-style that suit me! Thats a reason why I always look good and fashionable at event! 



Green Tea and some biscuits for me while waiting for the treatment to be done! There is also complimentary Wi-Fi so that customers need not worry about exceeding their data plan while keeping themselves occupied at the salon!



As you can see and tell that my hair seriously need a make over urgently! My hair is definitely out of shape and it will affect my overall look and impression towards other. 

I am not worry at all, because I knew my hair will always be in good hands!



Kenjo Korean Hair Salon recently had change their new colour themed! 

More info can find out here if you are interested in it. 

http://www.davines.com/en/in-salon/all/mask-with-vibrachrom




After 3 Hours of hair-makeover! Tada.. 



Say bye bye to out of shape hairstyle! 

A new and refreshing hairstyle! This time round, Joseph give me a more mature looking hair-style and also change my hair colour to "Ash Brown". I really love it. Thanks Joseph. 

Maybe the next hair-style I can go for more Korean look! I can't wait for the next hair-makeover by Joseph already! 






Kenjo Korean Hair Salon
68 Orchard Road, #04-72 Plaza Singapura (New Wing)
Singapore 238839

Contact: +65 6238 8083
Email: kenjosalon@singnet.com.sg
Opening Hours: Daily, 11am - 8pm (Including Public Holidays)
Website:
http://www.kenjosalon.com.sg/

Facebook:

Instagram:

For my Readers and Followers!!

Simply mention "Jthejon' to enjoy 15% OFF all ala-carte hair services and look for Joseph.
Once again, a big thank you to Joseph and Kenjo Salon! 
Joseph only works from Tuesday - Sunday!! Don't forget to book an appointment with him before heading over.
Like my Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram @Jthejon for the latest updates!



*This post was written in collaboration with KENJO Korean Hair Salon.*



Till next time!! 
Jonathan Soh

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like Me On Facebook