JB Cafe Review: Open Work Cafe

08:24:00


A newly open cafe in JB. An retro style themed cafe, and they serves Asian-Jap fusion food such as Gyoza, siuyuk bowl papaya milk yakult foam etc. It's just 10 mins away from JB Custom. 

Papaya Milk Yakult Foam

Something unique. The mixture was quite balance, as I can taste both the papaya and yakult with every mouthful of drink.  

Chrysanthemum Honey - 

It taste like herbal tea to me.

Siuyuk Bowl 

Not your usual Roasted pork belly rice! What's inside: Sio Bak (Roasted pork belly, salted veggie, rice, and topped up with their home-made sauce. The sio bak was slightly tough but the taste was good. The sauce was slightly plain to me and the rice was slightly too soft for my liking. 

Salmon Bowl

Pan fried salmon, egg, rice with homemade sauce and topped with dried bonito. The pan fried salmon was well marinated and it was really good and yummy. It's worth the shout-out. 




My Verdict:
The food quality is good and it's a nice place to chill in and take some ootd too.


Openwork Coffee
Address: Gim Shew Building
80000 Johor Bahru
Opening Hours: 9:30AM – 11:30PM
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/openworkcoffee/



Like my Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram @Jthejon for the latest updates!



Till then..
Jthejon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like Me On Facebook