JB Food Review: Pachem Thai Food

07:58:00


Last weekend went to JB and find my Malaysian friends. They bring me around to explore and eat good food that we Singaporean rarely know. 

My friends bought me to this Thai Food place. They serves in Home feel Thai style cuisine. 

We reached there around 12pm and it almost full house. 

What we had? 


  • Tomyum Seafood Soup (Red) 
  • Basil Chicken 
  • Dry Curry Chicken 
  • Stir-fried lady-finger
Spicy lover definitely not to miss out! It was super spicy till I can't take it too. The tomyum broth was really good, the more you drink, the more spicy you can feel. The spiciness is slowly kick in and will numb your tongue.  

The basil chicken was spicy too, but I like this dish the most as it was spicy but shiok.

The dry curry chicken was slightly salty but the chicken was well marinated and cooked. 

The lady finger was just average. 




Food: 4/5

Pachem Thai Food
No.2, Jalan Dedap 15, Taman Johor Jaya
81100 Johor Bahru
Opening Hours: Daily: 12-6pm
Contact: +60 10-666 9352


Like my Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram @Jthejon for the latest updates!


Till then..

Jthejon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like Me On Facebook