Cafe Review: Soek Seng 1954 Bicycle Cafe

07:25:00


Recently I found a ulu cafe at Seletar area! So I decided to bring along my bro @oliverckd to try it out. And we even make vlog about it. Follow me and I will guide you thru out.

 Soek Seng 1954 Bicycle Cafe is located at Seletar airport area. It's quite ulu and need to travel by car! They sell affordable food and also a insta-worthy place to go. I took a few photo over there. 




















Iced Latte - $6.50

Pretty average latte.


Chicken Wings Cut - $6

It just normal fried chicken wings where you get it at anywhere or even fried yourself. 


Beef Randang - $10.80

The beef was a little tough but it tasted good. Minus point was their yellow rice!! It was too soggy to be consume. 


Unatamadon - $8.80

For this price, this unagi don consider not bad. The unagi was fresh and moist. Just that it was lacking of some flavors. 



Now let's enjoy the vlog that me and my bro did!!



Soek Seng 1954 Bicycle Cafe
#01-01 80 MAJ Aviation Building 
Seletar Aerospace View 
Singapore 

797563 

Opening Hours:

Mondays - Closed
Tuesdays to Thursdays - 10am to 10pm
Fridays to Saturdays - 10am to 11pm
Sundays - 10am to 10pm


Like my Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram @Jthejon for the latest updates!



Till then..
Jthejon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like Me On Facebook