Jthejon Travel Story Part 3: Korea Seoul

11:06:00


It finally comes to the final part of the post! This post will cover my final 3 days in Korea Seoul.

Day 6:

N Seoul Tower x Myeongdong x Hondae University 

Day 7:

Deoksugung Palace x Gyeongbokgung Palace x Insadong SSAMZIEGIL

Day 8:

Seoul Lotte Mart x Incheon airport x Home 


Spend my day 6 with this group of Japanese girls that I met in my Airbnb during breakfast time. Went to N Seoul Tower with them, then Myeongdong shopping with them and sending them off to airport. and end my day 6 at hongdae university.




Took a cable car up to N Seoul Tower.














One day I will be back again with someone I love and lock down our love!




Settled our lunch at Yoogane! Yoogane over here is much more cheaper than in SG! It's 3x cheaper.


Catching some Lines friends items at their flagship store. 


After sending them off to airport, I went to Hongik University and explore!








Settled my dinner over at this famous fried chicken and beer bar!

The chicken was really crispy and tender. I almost everyday eat fried chicken and drinking beer every day in Korea. The beer is super cheap. 1 bottle of beer only cost less than $5 SGD.


Day 7: Finally I saw snow! My very first time in life see and play with snow.

Continue my day 7 trip to Deoksugung Palace x Gyeongbokgung Palace x Insadong SSAMZIEGIL. This places I went on day 2 just that I lost all the photos that I took using my phone, so decided to went back again and take again.




























Settled my lunch at a small eateries restaurant. 


Dessert time: The famous match green tea ice cream at OSULLOC cafe












Dinner time. Went to this ban Mian restaurant around insadong. The Ban Mian is really good, can compare to SG.  



Day 8: Going back home after a good 7.5 days in Korea. 

My flight was delayed for more than 7hours and the airline that I took change my airlines for me to the earliest flight to SG. 

China eastern airlines: the airlines I took to Korea. Their services was really bad and the food quality was the worst so far. The cabin crew was super rude till I wrote a complain email. 

Asiana Airlines: The airline that I took back to SG. Their service was excellent and the food quality was much more better than China eastern airlines. 

Conclude, I will never take china airlines anymore. 



My Experience:
It was a good 7.5 days stay in Korea. I learned a lot, gain more knowledge and make many new friends during this trip. Nor sure is it I am lucky, because whenever I go, I will met nice people and even dine with them or shop with them. 

It was an good experience for my first solo trip to far and cold country. Achievement unlocked! 
Korea till then.. 


Like my Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram @Jthejon for the latest updates!



Thanks for reading!!
Jonathan Soh

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like Me On Facebook