Jthejon Travel Story Part 2: Korea Seoul: Everland

12:03:00


Hello, I am back to continue to write up my adventure in Korea! This post will be more on visual! 

Day 5:
Everland 


Day 5, I travel to Everland. My advise, before making your trip to everland, best is to have a good breakfast and make a trip to rest room first. The bus journey is around 1.5-2hrs depend on traffic. 

I took a public bus from Gangnam Station line 2. Gangnam Station bus #5002 had been popular so it was always packed and most times. The bus stop is infront of WHO.A.U store. 

After you reached everland terminal. You had to transfer to their shuttle bus, it will take about 5 mins to reach everland. 



Tourist entrance fee 46000 won. 
































































































































Everland is a good place for couple, as many nice places for photoshoot and couple to talk worthy memory shot. Single person like me can some instant-worthy shot too. 

More info on how to get to Everland, please visit: http://blog.funtastickorea.com/how-to-get-to-everland-from-seoul-comprehensive-transportation-guide-for-everland-with-discount-ticket-info/


Stay tune on final part of my Korea trip! 

Like my Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram @Jthejon for the latest updates!



Thanks for reading!!
Jonathan Soh

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like Me On Facebook