Kenjo Salon Review: Hair Makeover

11:32:00


Hello Everyone!! It has been 1 months plus since I last visited Kenjo Salon. I going for a new hair-cut and coloring as my hair color faded to blonde again.

For those who know me well, I am someone who like experimenting with hairstyles. I had been to a few different hair salons, and all the hairstylist told me I suit long hair instead of short hair. So I will always stick to my usual hairstyle and eventually I will get bored of it.

I am glad that I trusted my hairstylist Joseph, he always delivered the hair-style I wanted and always update me on how to takecare of my hair. My hair usually very dry and messy due to my laziness!!





Before -

Long, dry and messy hair. The color is getting brighter and brighter each day that make it can't stand it. 



After -

Da..dang.. The new look. This time round, Joseph giving me a new hairstyle and suggest me to have a 2 color hair tones. Front will be "Ash Brown' and Back will be "Red". At first I am afraid that red won't suit me but after I see the result I am quite pleased with it and I slowly like my new hairstyle. 

I also did a "Davines Hair Mask Treatment" after the coloring.








Minu  Shampoo - 

Ideal for coloured hair. It's formula, characterized by a rich and full-bodied foam, is designed to gently cleanse coloured hair, protecting the colour and keeping it shiny for a longer period of time. Winner of Self magazine's 2015 Self Approved Beauty Awards.

HOW TO USE:
Apply to wet hair. Massage gently and rinse. Repeat shampoo application, then apply Minu conditioner or Pak, depending on your needs.



Minu Hair Mask -

Illuminating and regenerating maskideal for coloured hair. It's formula is designed to deeply nourish coloured hair, it also makes it soft and silky, and improves the duration of cosmetic colour. it does not weigh down the hair.

HOW TO USE:

Apply to towel dried hair after using color shampoo. Leave on for 10-15 minutes, comb through then rise. Proceed with drying.


For more Davines Hair products, please check out their website: 
http://us.davines.com/


The signature services/treatments that Kenjo salon Provide!! 
Volume Rebonding

Mucota Omega Oil Therapy -

MUCOTA Omega Oil Treatment is Japan's newest hair technology to make your hair feel soft and smooth - with the use of 7 types of essential oil that improves the overall outlook of your hair - leaving them looking lustrous even after the treatment.
Korean Volume Setting Perm
Platinum Ash -


The Price List:




For my readers only, I have a good news for you:

Simply mention "Jthejon' to enjoy 15% OFF all ala-carte services! 

Joseph only works from Tuesday - Sunday, so don't forget to book an appointment with him before heading over.

KENJO Salon 
 Plaza Singapura (New Wing)
68 Orchard Road, #04-72
 Singapore 238839
Contact: +65 6238 8083

Facebook:

Instagram:



This post was written in collaboration with KENJO Salon.


Like my Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram @Jthejon for the latest updates!



Thanks for reading!
Jthejon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like Me On Facebook