Food Review: Fish and Chicks

14:10:00


The highly raved western food! Did it really good or just the hype? Follow me and I will review about it. 

Fish and Chicks is located at Ang Mo Kio. You need to take a bus from amk interchange. They exactly just fish and chicken. No pork, no beef no other meats.

Salted Egg Yolk Fish and Chips - $9.90 Nett

It came with a fries and one choice of your sides. The fish was well fried still crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. The batter was good The salted egg yolk sauce was slightly disappointed, it wasn't that flavorful and the salted egg yolk aroma wasn't strong enough. The sides dishes was cold and soggy. 

Taste: 1/5

Chili Crab Fish and Chip - $9.90 Nett

This was worst than the salted egg yolk sauce! The chili crab sauce was very disappointing. We can't even taste any chili crab flavor. The rest of it was about the same.

Taste:  0.25/5


Food: 0.3/5
Ambiance: Coffee shop ambiance
Service: NA

My Verdict: 
I don't think is worth it!! I would rather go have my normal fish and chips at some random coffee shop than come over for their signature and famous fish and chicks. 


Like my Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram @Jthejon for the latest updates!



Thanks for reading!
Jthejon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like Me On Facebook