Cress and My Graduation Dinner

19:19:00

Hi everyone, I will be blogging about Cress and my graduation dinner. Cress (My church friends) and I had just graduated from diploma course, she has graduated from diploma in pharmacy science and I graduated from diploma in business administration. She and I organized a graduation dinner at Saveur a french cuisine and invited our CG friends.. 





Saveur

14 Scotts Road
#01-07B Far East Plaza
Singapore 18858
Tel: 67361121

Opening Hours:
Mon-Sat: 1130am - 930pm
Sun: 1130am - 9pm


An affordable french cuisine. 




Saveur's Pasta ($4.90) // Probably the dish that made saveur popular. A pretty and interesting dish that serve in Capellini with chilli oil, finely chopped konbu, minced pork sauce, chives, and sakura ebi


Duck Confit ($10.90) // The meat was really tender and not salty. It matches well with the orange segments, and the mash potato was great. 



Foie Gras ($7.90) // The Foie Gras was pitch-perfect. It was buttery and firm on the fork yet it melted in my mouth. It did have a bit of liver stench. Overall the foie gras was great. 



Beef Bourguignon ($12.90) // The slices of beef are sinfully marbled and tender to the bite. The flavor wasn't that intense, but it was delicious.

Overall a splendid experience, definitely will be back again. 





My CG, My family, love spending time with them. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like Me On Facebook