Cafe Reviews: Flock Cafe // Loysel's Toy Cafe // The Bravery Cafe

18:00:00

Hi everyone, I'm back to update my blog. 


It has been more than half a month since i blogged a post, recently i have no time to blog due to my busy schedule. I will try to update my blog once a week. 

I will be blogging about 3 cafe at one go, the 3 cafe will be flock cafe, loysel toy cafe, and bravery cafe.



Flock Cafe

78 Moh Guan Terrace #01-25
Tiong Bahru Estate 
Singapore 162078
Tel: 6536 3938

Opening Hours:

Daily: 8am-6pm





Went to have a lunch with oogii and tammy.


Creamy Bacon and Poached Egg ($14.9++) // It was a disappointing dish. It was too creamy and rich. It is not worth a try. 



Pork Cheek and Gruyere ($13.9++) // It tasted surprising good, the meat was marinated well and the gruyere went well with it. 



Latte ($5.5++) // The latte was just average, it was not smooth enough and the coffee aroma was not strong. 





Loysel's Toy Cafe

   66 Kampong Bugis, #01-01 
Sam Tat Building, 
Singapore 338987
Tel: 6292 2306

Opening Hours 
Tues-Friday, 9am-6pm
Sat-Sun, 9am-730pm
Closed on Monday

Website



Loysel's Toy sits in the middle of the city and serves up specialty coffee. Met up with big brother yong kang for brunch. 


Flat white ($4++) // The coffee was great, and it was smooth. The latte art was not bad too. 

Breakfast Pancakes ($11++) //  Its portion was too much for me as i have a small appetite. But the pancakes were good, everything was perfect in this plate. It was totally worth the price. 

Thanks yong kang for the treat. 


The Bravery Cafe 

66 Horne Road
 Singapore 209073
Tel: 6225 4387 

Opening Hours

Wed-Mon, 8am-8pm
Closed on Tuesday

Website


Clara's farewell brunch with eugene. The last meal before clara flies back to Aussie. 

Lavender Latte ($5.5++) // I tried something special thinking that it would be good but it turned out bad. Lavender really don't go well with coffee. It was not worth the try.

Pancake Stack ($15++) // The pancakes were good. It can be shared among two people, one person probably can't finish it.

Sweet Porridge ($10.5++) // It was served with slices of banana, apricot and also brown sugar. Cold milk by the side. Nothing special about this dish, it was just normal oatmeal. 

All photos were taken by my phone samsung galaxy s3. 
I hardly upload photos with friends on my blog cux most of my friends don't like it. 
Gonna end my blog post with a photo with my two friends Eugene and Clara. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like Me On Facebook