Beauty Review: Hair Styled At Kenjo Salon By Joseph

02:19:00


Hello! I am back again to Kenjo salon for a new hair style by creative hair stylish Joseph

Joseph never fail to impress me with any new hair style that suit me well. Let's see this round what hairstyle and colour Joseph will give me!  

P.S. Keep reading till the end for a special discount code for all my readers (you won't regret!).


What makes Kenjo Salon stand out from other salons? 

Apart from it's modern and sleek ambience, they are also staffed with a mix of highly-experienced local and Korean hairstylists from top salons who strive to provide the highest level of professionalism to each and every client. They also offer MUCOTA and OLAPLEX treatment, hair & make up services and their signature Volumizing C/S Curl Perms!


As usual upon sitting down, I was quickly provided some up-to-date magazines and asked what drink I would like to have. 




Look how damaged my hair is... It's look like grass OMG! 





TADA!!!!!!!!!



How was it? 

New shorter hair cut and dye with ash grey! I just need a few more wash, the grey will be obvious than now. I quite like my new style and colour. Next time round I am going to bleach my hair for blue ash colour. It was just in time for me to travel Hong Kong with my new hair style and take more instant-worthy shot. 

Can't wait for the visit with Kenjo Salon! 


Some AFTER pics of my hair:








Kenjo Korean Hair Salon
68 Orchard Road, #04-72 Plaza Singapura (New Wing)
Singapore 238839

Contact: +65 6238 8083
Email: kenjosalon@singnet.com.sg
Opening Hours: Daily, 11am - 8pm (Including Public Holidays)
Website:
http://www.kenjosalon.com.sg/



Facebook:

Instagram:

For my Readers and Followers!!

Simply mention "Jthejon" to enjoy 15% OFF all ala-carte hair services and look for Joseph.


Mothers Day is around the corner, why not bring your mom over to Kenjo Salon and give her new hair style before heading over to mothers day meals? You can even use my code to get a 15% off.

Once again, a big thank you to Joseph and Kenjo Salon! 
Joseph is OFF on every Monday. 
Please book an appointment with Joseph before heading over.
Like my Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram @Jthejon for the latest updates!



*This post was written in collaboration with KENJO Korean Hair Salon.*



Till next time,
Jonathan Soh

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like Me On Facebook