First Post & Tuckshop Cafe

17:33:00

Hi Guys, I'm Jonathan and i'm also known as (JtheJon). Let me briefly talk about myself, I'm will be graduating with a diploma in business admin, and i'm working part time at a cafe as a barista. I love cafe hopping and food hunting. My friends all call me a food lover. I'm a generally shy person, but as I get to know a person better, i'm able to open up more and have lots of conversations. As i'm really interested about food, i will travel around to visit food places and blog about them.

Ok, I should start with a cafe post.

Tuckshop Cafe

178 Paya Labar #07-02
Singapore 409030
Monday- Friday 830-8pm
Saturday 10-4pm
Sunday Closed








                                                                                                   

Calamari Ring


















Prawn Aglio Olio







                                                       Scallop Aglio Olio                                                          


Cafe Latte


Overview Shot

That's all for my first post, thanks for reading guys and be back for more cafe and food reviews!!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like Me On Facebook