ADV ~ Kenjo Korean Salon (October)

09:05:00


I am back to Kenjo Salon again. Yays. I am always excited come back to Kenjo salon, cause I will always have a good and new hairstyle and color by my talented Hair stylist director Joseph. Joseph always prep me really for events and shoot, thats the reason why I always having a good hair days!

Once is get out of shape, it will be time for calling my life savor Kenjo Salon

Kenjo Salon is conveniently located at Plaza Singapura new wing. 


Pretty stunning interior right! Hahahaa


Before hair cut photo-shoot, the hair color previous was ash grey. But now it faded off to brown. Time for calling Joseph to rescue. 




Magic..

After treatment, I looks much refresh and good looking right? Oops..

A new hair cut and color (Dark Ash grey with Blue) by Joseph.

Time for some photoshoot! 







Current on-going promotion at Kenjo Korean Salon.

For my Readers and Followers!!


Simply mention "Jthejon" to enjoy 15% OFF all ala-carte hair services and look for Joseph.
Kenjo Korean Hair Salon
68 Orchard Road, #04-72 Plaza Singapura (New Wing)
Singapore 238839

Contact: +65 6238 8083
Email: kenjosalon@singnet.com.sg
Opening Hours: Daily, 11am - 8pm (Including Public Holidays)
Website:
http://www.kenjosalon.com.sg/


Facebook:

Instagram:


Joseph is OFF every Monday. 
Please book an appointment with Joseph before heading over.
Like my Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram @Jthejon for the latest updates!



Till then..
Jthejon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like Me On Facebook