ADV - Get Clearer with ACUVUE Oasys

07:59:00


Thanks to sample store and Acuvue, my vision is clearer everyday.

Few weeks ago, I went down to Paris Miki located at Plaza Singapura.

Paris Miki conducted a comprehensive eye health check and personalized consultation to understand my lifestyle and vision correction needs. This included an accurate vision measurement and prescription as well as a comprehensive eye health assessment where she took a closer look at my eyeballs to see if there was any problems or signs of UV damage.



Before start wearing ACUVUE® OASYS 1-DAY contact lens, my eyes look tired and dry with xxx brand contact lens.



$72 per box (30 lenses in a box).  Readers alert!!

Install MyACUVUE™ App to enjoy $30 off your first pair of ACUVUE® brand contact lenses!

ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY is designed with HydraLuxe™ Technology to help keep your eyes feeling comfortable throughout the demands of your day. This contact lens has tear-like properties that work with your natural tear film each day, providing all-day performance and excellent comfort, vision and handling.

If your eyes feel tired from staring at digital devices or working in challenging environments, this lens can help with your demanding days. Available with correction for near and farsighted prescriptions.

Daily disposable contact lenses available in convenient 30-day packs. Learn More About The Types Of Contacts >.

The highest level of UV protection‡ available in a contact lens. ‡Important UV information. Experience all-day comfort, vision and handling with our exclusive HydraLuxe™Technology. This contact lens has tear-like properties that work with your natural tear film, providing all-day comfort and performance.


I really love ACUVUE® OASYS 1-DAY contact lens. The Lens That Keeps Up With My Demanding Days. The lens keep my comfort thru out my busy day at work/event/driving. It protect me from the UV ray when I am out for event and keep me comfort when I using laptop for work. Thank you Acuvue!!

It might help you too! ACUVUE® OASYS® 1-Day can help unlock first jobbers career goals as you transit into a more demanding lifestyle.


Disclaimer: This post was created in partnership with SingPost / Sample Store and ACUVUE®.

Like my Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram @Jthejon for the latest updates!


Till then..
Jthejon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like Me On Facebook