(Adv) ~ Otter Box Phone Case

06:29:00


OtterBox, the No.1 selling smart phone case in the US, is proud to launch in Singapore - the new OtterBox cases customised to fit the Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+.
  
Find out how premium style and trusted protection come together through the OtterBox cases for Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+. Serious about protecting that infinity display and dual-pixel camera, OtterBox cases for both Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ come in a few models below:

  • Defender Series - for complete protection against drops, dirt and scrapes
  • Symmetry Series - for sleek protection through an ultra-slim profile
  • Commuter Series - for tough protection that can easily fit into any pocket, purse or bag
  • Strada Series - book-style cover with convenient slot for cash or a card
  • Alpha Glass - extra protection for touchscreen, against scratches, scrapes, and unidentified flying objects in pockets or purses


Thanks otterbox and Brand cella for sending me this pretty phone case so that I can protect my phone in style.

I am hosting a giveaway too on my Instagram so don't miss it out.






Like my Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram @Jthejon for the latest updates!



Thanks for reading!!
Jonathan Soh

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like Me On Facebook