Food Review: Teppei Syokudo

00:30:00


Hello everyone! I finally went to this highly rated Kaisen don with my friend/colleague! 

It's located at Ion orchard basement! The space was very small and packed when we reached! As for me, I don't really like it, because the table seating are very close to each other, I felt that there's not much privacy! 



Kaisen Don - $16

We both order the same thing! The Kaisen don is make off: Tuna, Salmon, Baby Scallops and Yellowtail topped up with wasabi on the side and normal rice below it. The sashimi was very fresh and well marinated however we both find it quite plain and bland. If only they served wasabi and soy sauce on the side plate it will be good. 




My Verdict:
We both don't really enjoy our dining experience at Teppei Syokudo. For the price and the space, I don't think is worth it! I would rather spend more at other Japanese restaurant or eat something else. I will never visit them again. 


ION Orchard, 2 Orchard Turn, #B4-57 




Like my Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram @Jthejon for the latest updates!



Thanks for reading!!
Jonathan Soh

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like Me On Facebook