Food Review: Honolulu Cafe @ The Centrepoint

08:07:00


By now, I guess everyone has heard about and maybe also tried Hong Kong Honolulu cafe at the Orchard Centrepoint. It's also brought in by the same team behind Mak’s Noodle in Singapore.

Follow me, and see what had I order and try out!



Hong Kong Milk Tea - $3++

I only can taste the milk aroma and I didn't even taste any of the tea aroma. 



Iced Milk Tea - $3.20++ 

Same. It was very disappointed! 



Egg Tarts - $1.80++

The egg tarts was really good! But if compare to Tai Cheong bakery, they still lose out quite a lot. The only best food in this restaurant!



Curry Chicken Rice - $8.50++

This curry rice must be the worst curry rice that I had ever try in a cafe/restaurant! The curry wasn't spicy, creamy and aromatic. Instead it was quite watery and bland! 



Curry Pork Chop Rice - $8.50++

Same to the previous dish!



Food: 1/5
Ambiance: 2/5
Service: 2/5

My Verdict:
My friend and I, we both don't really enjoy our dining experience over here. The food quality was far from the best! I will only try once and that's it!

Honolulu Café Singapore

#01-33F/G The Centrepoint 176 Orchard Road, 

Singapore 238843 (Somerset MRT)

Opening Hours: 11am – 10pm





Like my Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram @Jthejon for the latest updates!



Thanks for reading!!

Jonathan Soh

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like Me On Facebook